We know that taking care of your health involves more than just medicine. With East Staffordshire Social Prescribing you can get specialist support for more than only medical issues.
Your Social Prescribing Link Worker will connect you and spend time with you exploring activities and or local support that could help improve your health and well being.
You can consider the benefits of participating in them, and we will assist and support you to plan your next steps.
A Social Prescribing Link Worker can help you with a range of issues, including:
- Social Isolation Loneliness Emotional well-being Healthy lifestyle choices
- Getting out and about
- Financial issues
- Loss of confidence or purpose
- Accessing work, training and volunteering
- Improve mental and physical well being
- Meet new people
- Learn a new skill or participate in a new activity
- Increase confidence and self esteem
- Enhanced quality of life
- Get involved in your community
Speak to your gp, health professional or practice staff and they can refer you to the social prescribing link worker.
Alternatively you can contact the social prescribing link worker directly.
Social Prescribing Link Worker